Biotique Bio White Advanced Fairness Face Wash Review


Hey Girls,

Today's post is about Biotique Bio White Fairness facewash. I love to try out different face washes to see what works best for me. I spotted this face wash during online shopping and I thought to give it a try.





Price- 55 rs for 50ml, 125 rs for 100ml, 150 rs for 150ml, 240 rs for 300ml


Shelf life- 3 Years 


Description- The fresh foaming face wash is blended with the juices of pineapple, tomato, lemon and papaya to visibly fair and flawless skin. Skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture with regular usage. 





Color- Very light pink

Texture- Gel

Consistency- Runny 

Smell- Tangy-fruity and a little overpowering

Packaging- Comes in a transparent tube with a nicely tight dark green flip-flop cap.







Experience- The face wash comes in a see through squeeze tube. The cap is completely leak proof hence I find it easy to carry in my bag. I squeeze out a coin sized amount to cover my whole face and neck. It does not lather a lot and leaves a residue so I need tons of water to wash off completely. After washing my skin feels a little slippery but its gone after patting it dry. I have combination skin type and and it gently removes oil & dirt from my skin without drying it out. It does not give any irritation to my skin. Well it does not give me any fairness its just gives glow on skin.



PROS


 ➧ Travel- friendly

 ➧ Reasonable price

 ➧ Cleanses oil & dirt

 ➧ Gives glow on skin

 ➧ Free from harsh chemicals 

 ➧ Gentle on skin



CONS

➧ No such fairness as claimed

➧ Overpowering smell

➧ Gives slippery feeling 

➧ Not suitable for dry skin




FINAL WORDS- Gentle preservative free face wash that cleanses nicely and best suitable for           normal and combination skin type.



Rating- 4 / 5








Comments